Let us help you to find your next job today!
We are looking for candidates with professional experience, a warm, caring personality, and glowing references. We serve Chicago and mostly all suburbs.
OUR AGENCY MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ARE:
- Minimum 20 years of age
- 2+ years professional or related domestic field experience adequate to a position you are looking for
- 2+ verifiable references (no family or friends, please!) If we won't be able to check them, that means no REFERENCE!
- 2 Character references
- Clean background
- Some college preferred/High School graduate required
- Legal work status
- Physical exam in last 12 months
- Good English & great communication skills.
- CPR/ First Aid Training or willing to complete
We have new FT/PT openings in:
1. Northbrook (PT) After school nanny for single mom, ages 6 and 8 years old. Prefer native English speaking individual with excellent writing skills. Must be kind and patient with children with dyslexic and speech therapy and able to enforce rules.
Start 8/24/15 . Pays $12-$15/per hour and paid holidays (Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Day, New Years Eve and Day and Memorial Day.
2. Niles (PT) Nanny for 4 kids, ages 11, 9 ,5 ,4 . Wednesdays and Fridays 7am to 6pm and maybe a 3rd day. Pays $15 - $20/ per hour. Start asap.
3. Highland Park (FT) Nanny. M-Thurs 1 or 2 pm to 8 or 9 pm. and Friday 1 or 2 to 6 pm. Pays $15-$17/hour. Occassional weekends, evenings or overnights. Start August 10, 2015.
4. Inverness (FT) Nanny for one 3 years old child. Prefer some college with at least 5 yrs experience. M,T,Thur-6:30am to 6:30pm, W,F 6:30am to Noon. About 50 hours per week/about $65k gross
5. Park Ridge (PT) Nanny for after school, tutoring and light housekeeping. M-Thurs 2:30pm to 8:30pm, Fri - 2:30pm to 6:30pm. 30 Hrs. Guaranteed about $28K gross
6. South Barrington (FT), Flexible hours between 7am-5pm, 3 kids (mainly 2 years old and 2 school kids) 40 hours guaranteed.
7. Elmhurst (FT) Nanny for Single Mom (M.D) with two children ages 3 & 6 years old. Flexible hours about 50 Hrs with occassional Saturdays. $15-$20/per hour based on experience and references. Prefer bilingual and mature individual. Spanish is a plus. Must have good driving record and own car. Must be able to work around mom's work schedule.
8. Glenview (PT) Nanny for newborn baby 3 days a week. M,T,W or T,W,Thurs. 9:00am to 5:00pm or 8:00 am to 4:00pm. About $375.00-$400/per week.(Cash)
9. North Shore Professional Family (FT) Nanny, M to F, Flexible hours: 8-9:30am to 5-6:30pm. Toddler and 2 school age children (just after school). Around $42-45K Net.
10. Hoffman Estates - Professional single mom seeks M to Fri, Hours 7am-12pm and 3pm-8pm to take care of 8 years old girl. Light housekeeping (very neat and organized house )also meals, errands, homework and after school activities. It pays 40k/ $750 gross. Taxes and benefits.
We also have babysitter positions available on a daily basis with minimum 4 hour assignments.
Our clients privacy is important to us and because of that we cannot post all the available jobs that we have. If you are interested in working with our agency, please send us your resume to email@example.com or fill out the job application on our website. All new candidates must be interviewed in person by appointment only in our office, returning candidates, please log into our website and update your profile .
If you are looking to hire a Nanny/Housekeeper or you know somebody who is looking, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Referrals are always welcome.